Semantifi developed a meaning based search platform to search both structured and unstructured content and filed multiple patents. Semantifi addressed key challenges to searching structured data across the ‘search stack’:
- Semantic search engine driven by knowledge base for relevant answers
- Automatic data summaries & visualizations to interpret database results
- Index multi-terabyte databases for fast results
- Crawl any type of database to compose complex queries
Semantifi’s approach is to search the structured web by
- web hosting its search platform for anyone to use for free and
- building an App Store like marketplace for a community of publishers to build data search apps for all users to search.
The concept of a “Marketplace for Apps” is clearly proven with App Store, AppExchange, Facebook Apps and so on.